SCAR Index du Forum

SCAR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] The Exile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SCAR Index du Forum -> Taverne -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
athalferra

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] The Exile Répondre en citant

The Exile
by Marsha Temlock
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Exile
>>>ONLINE BOOK The Exile

The Exile begins in Yendi, once the seat of the Kingdom of Dagbon in the Northern Region of Ghana. Tani, the daughter of a royal Abudu chieftain and beautiful Andani mother, is caught in the crossfire between the two feuding Gates. Raised in a village steeped in superstition, Tani is branded as evil after her beloved mother is accused of disloyalty. Nine-year-old Tani is exiled from her family and home, and struggles to survive as a street child in the slums of Accra. Her battle to overcome her demons and believe in herself is set against a backdrop of political unrest and modern-day tribal conflict. The Exile includes a historical and personal perspective of events leading to the 2002 massacre at the palace of the Andani king. Marsha Temlock has done her research and has also created a character whose strength and determination are tested throughout her journey.

<em>&#x201c;The Exile is more than a compelling story. It is the heart-wrenching journey of a young African girl set in a village in Yendi, the seat of Dagomba royalty. Tani's story reveals how the culture, history and tribal conflicts of Northern Ghana shape the lives of its present-day youth struggling to survive. Tani might be fictional but the setting is a carefully vetted, realistic view of what disenfranchised children suffer in this world filled with war, poverty, and life-threatening situations.The Exile should be required reading in all history classes and should be in all school libraries.&#x201d;</em>
Whitney Malone
Editor in Chief of a Macmillan Publishers children's division.

<em>&#x201c;I finished reading the whole manuscript just before I left for the Christmas holidays; have to admit I could not let it go in the latter part as I truly wanted to know what would become of Tani. It is a story that captures the reader ... a page turner as I got into it; I love the story.&#x201d; </em>
Prof. Akwasi Osei
Chair, Department of History, Political Science and Philosophy
Delaware State University

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 220 pages
publisher: Marsha Temlock (March 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XX43R9B
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 593 KB

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SCAR Index du Forum -> Taverne -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange